April 2017 - Present
I am currently working with Smith Hanes Studio out of Atlanta GA on interior, architectural and landscape designs for restaurant and hospitality projects.
• Develop interior, architectural and landscape designs for restaurant, hospitality, retail and mixed use projects from schematic to construction document phases
• Manage project schedules to ensure deadlines are met
• Specify fixtures, finishes and equipment
• Coordinate custom design work and review shop drawings with contractors
• Draft construction documents in AutoCAD
• Site planning and hardscape design
I worked at Marmol Radziner as an architectural designer with a small team on an exciting design-build residential estate rennovation project.
• Integral part of a small team focusing on a high end residential estate design/build project
• Responsibilities included: as-built documentation, architectural drafting, schematic design, design development, construction documents and scheduling within an accelerated design/build schedule
• Special focus on site and landscape coordination
November 2016 - March 2017
Los Angeles, CA
June - August 2015
During my graduate program at the Rhode Island School of Design, I did an internship with the Corporate Interiors group in the Atlanta office of Perkins + Will. It was an immersive environment where I was able to contribute to multiple projects in various stages of design.
• Worked collaboratively in the Corporate Interiors group on a variety of corporate projects at various stages including programming, schematic design, and construction documents
• Generated 3D models, 2D drawings and client presentations
• Specified furnishings and finishes cohesive with existing design direction set by lead designers
• Completed Revit training and worked primarily in Revit and Adobe Design Suite